Art Markets & Show Resources
- 2nd Saturday Montrose Art Market http://montroseartmarket.com/
- The Lone Star Bazaar http://thelonestarbazaar.com (this one may not be running anymore)
- Pop Shop Houston http://popshophouston.com/
- For statewide fairs & festivals visit:http://www.roadwayevents.com
- Shows by EWMedia and a vendor mailing list: http://www.ewmediagroup.com
- Greater Houston area shows: HoustonCraftCalendar.com
Where to Buy Stuff
Fixtures International Inc
501 Yale St
Houston, TX 77007
Pro Panels in Dallas, TX
Go to Montablano's on Shepherd and buy galvanized cattle panels with 4 inch grids.
I believe they are 4 feet x 16 feet. Just get them to cut them in half.
Tips on Setup
- Tips to Maximize Your Sales at the Show! From Festival Network Online
- Art Festival Guide - Website and book, great resources.
- Artwork display tips from Mission Federal ArtWalk website.
Along the same line, be prepared for uneven ground. It's always good to have a box of stabilizing stuff: pieces of wood, bungee cords, regular cord, clips, etc. Even weights or sandbags can come in handy, if you have room for them. -Rikki